Meadows of Dorchester
6623 Kalar Road
In addition to the services provided by all of our long-term care homes, Meadows of Dorchester also offers:
- Great Hall for social activities, entertainment and visiting
- Chapel, café, family rooms and community hall
- Two kitchens located adjacent to our four dining rooms
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are grown here for our consumption
- Outdoor courtyards for you, family and friends to enjoy
- Visiting foot care nurse
- Visiting dentist
- Activities with local schools and child care centres are incorporated into our recreation programs
- Bus trips for shopping, scenic drives, restaurants, and local events
- On-site Adult Day Service
For information about eligibility and admission, call the Community Care Access Centre at 905-684-9441 or 1-800-263-5480.
Council of the Homes
Each of our Long-term Care homes has a Resident's Council and Family Council that gives members an opportunity to share their ideas.