Volunteer with Public Health
Volunteers play a vital role
in the delivery of our programs
in the community
All volunteer applications are reviewed with consideration of current volunteer opportunities. Depending on the position applied for, candidates may be required to complete a police check and / or take part in an interview.
Niagara Region Public Health would like to thank you for your interest in volunteering with us.
Youth Advisory Committee
Looking for a great volunteer opportunity to let your voice be heard? Apply to become a Youth Advisory Committee member.
- Give your input into Niagara Region's products and initiatives
- Participate in virtual team building activities, virtual group discussions and evaluations
- Provide honest feedback in a constructive manner
- Attend a two hour meeting each month from October to May
- Enrolled in school from grade 7 to post-secondary
- Willing to share thoughts and ideas with a larger group virtually
- Energetic and outgoing
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Punctual and committed to attending virtual sessions
- Must be available for one Wednesday after school per month
- Must have access to a computer / laptop and reliable Internet connectio
- Must have access to webcam or have video capability on your computer or laptop
On the application form:
- Select 'Youth Engagement' under 'General Interests'
- Select 'Youth Advisory Committee' for 'What position are you applying for?'
- Use your own email address in the 'Email Addresses' field as we'll be connecting with you directly
- You may place your parent and / or guardian's contact information as the secondary email address, if needed
Application deadline: Sunday, Sept. 26
Apply for the Youth Advisory Committee